Login to your dashboard
Select Pages from the options on the lefthand side.
3. Select "Interview guide" from the template options.
4. Click "Edit page details"
5. Once you arrive to the edit options, scroll down to "Get candidate level data" - this should automatically be turned on.
6. Finish creating your interview guide, save and close your work.
7. Once you begin sending out your interview guide, the candidate level data will begin collecting. You will see this data in your dashboard on your "Pages" tab.
8. To view the candidates, click the person icon. It will appear like this:
(please note, candidate names and emails have been erased from this image for privacy protection. But in that column you will see candidate names and email addresses next to their corresponding interaction rates).